Thursday 26 February 2015

Wow! What a day!

26th February 2015

I am amazed already by my little Princess. Four days activated and she responded repeatedly to her Grnadad making a sound behind her, she stopped playing and turned to him consistently each time. We are amazed by her!

As if that wasn't enough, later this afternoon, she was showing off her signing skills. In BSL I asked her where the lights were and she replied in sign by showing me the ceiling lights which were on in the kitchen. She signed "lights on" several times and showed my hubby them too when he asked.

People told us that CIs were miracles and we are already starting to see why they say it. I know that our journey will not always be smooth or easy, but we are loving the start of the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment